Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Few Family Photos

Caroline Anne - Christmas Eve 2008 in her jammies. She knew she looked precious in this outfit and therefore proceeded to run around the house giggling.















On Sunday, December 21st mom treated Lindsey and I to a night in Downtown Houston with a visit to the Houston Ballet's "The Nutcracker." It was the perfect Christmas evening and a nice girls' night out.








This picture was taken at a Texas A&M tailgate early this past November. Caroline is already getting trained for her future alma mater. Carter even gave the Aggie thumbs up in the womb at 20 weeks!








This one is of Leslie and I bumping our bellies on Christmas Eve night. I am about 6 weeks ahead of Les, eventhough I look to be a whole lot more. I'm thinking she'll catch up soon enough!














2 comments: